• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED New Rank, Same Thread - #10 in the World, Here We Come!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
There he is! Not exactly a team member (yet), but this is Evan. Good kid (a year older than me) and close. So he and I will probably get some benching done together. Be nice to him. :)

Welcome to the OCF family Evan... You needs to get your own HWBot acct and put some points up for team OCF. :)

As for our rankings... If my brand spanking new REX gets here on time; she'll go cold Satruday. If not; I'll just have to freeze the P5Q-E again. The dang E6400 keeps looking at me funny and I know it is because I havent put it under cold yet.

There he is! Not exactly a team member (yet), but this is Evan. Good kid (a year older than me) and close. So he and I will probably get some benching done together. Be nice to him. :)

Haha thanks Chance. I think i can take some good ribbings from the guys here.:D

Welcome to the forum, Evan!

Thanks Bob!

Welcome to the OCF family Evan... You needs to get your own HWBot acct and put some points up for team OCF. :)

As for our rankings... If my brand spanking new REX gets here on time; she'll go cold Satruday. If not; I'll just have to freeze the P5Q-E again. Gotta squeeze some points out of the E6400 regardless of board.

Thanks SebaS!

http://hwbot.org/community/user/xxrabid93.;)

Yeah, but for the wrong team! :rolleyes:

LOL... No worries dude... Just give us some time and we'll turn you. We have secret sauce!

LOTS of secret sauce... and secret kittens... and secret cookies... You'll find out on Saturday, Evan.

Ps. is Matt (IMOG) coming for sure?

Evga Enthusiasts team...first result I click and you're using an XFX card...you need a team with a more generic name...something like "OCForums" :D

Yeah, but for the wrong team! :rolleyes:

LOL... No worries dude... Just give us some time and we'll turn you. We have secret sauce!

But do you have cookies? - Oh wait, Chance says you do. Hmm...:D

LOTS of secret sauce... and secret kittens... and secret cookies... You'll find out on Saturday, Evan.

Ps. is Matt (IMOG) coming for sure?

I can haz cookies?

I am still waiting on Matt to reply.:-/

Evga Enthusiasts team...first result I click and you're using an XFX card...you need a team with a more generic name...something like "OCForums" :D

Wait, i see what you did there...:sly::clap:

Lol don't hate. That card was from my parent's rig. (and the 8800gtx i benched was BFG, a friend gave it to me for free:thup:). Anyways, i have lots of EVGA stuff; 2 gtx260's, a gtx480, a Classified e760, and a 750i FTW. The 260's clock like crap though, and the 480 clocks fairly well, but would get me like all .1 bionts for benches b/c i don't have a cpu to push it. (i have an i7 920, but it too is a crappy clocker).

I am much more of a 2d bencher anyways, alot cheaper b/c you don't need a 980/990x to bench with it (any gpu it seems at this point).:-/ socket 775 for life.:attn:

love seeing this team moving up, sadly, I cant help right now. This team is definitely in good hands and has a ton of potential. nice work to all

and welcome to the team Evan, just make it official and remove that other name on your account. Chance knows whats up. this team is fun, flat out

We ♥ 2d benchers. ;)

Ps. You can haz teh cookies... but you know the conditions. [evil laugh]muah ha ha ha![/evil laugh]

haha good to know.

Oh, I actually tested my p5e3 premium and e6600 combo for fsb the other day, and got 555~557 fsb on it (on a 7x multi), so if i can run that at full 9x multi, i'll be looking a 5ghz and a fair bit of boints. My ep45-ud3p i also know will run at least 555 fsb with a quad (my q9300), so if it can do that on the q6600, i will be seeing 5ghz and alot of boints there too.

love seeing this team moving up, sadly, I cant help right now. This team is definitely in good hands and has a ton of potential. nice work to all

and welcome to the team Evan, just make it official and remove that other name on your account. Chance knows whats up. this team is fun, flat out

Thanks dejo!

I can't join though until i have 100 posts i thought?

Unfortunately, the rules are the rules.

http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=643867

On the bright side, you're only missing two to be eligible and one is an easy fix. ;)

And on the even brighter side, you already got six posts from this thread alone. We're a chatty group over here. Mor7 for example. I have him beat in posts count, but the guy post 20+ a day. :shock: (in a good way, since most are to help the team. :thup: )

Unfortunately, the rules are the rules.

http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=643867

On the bright side, you're only missing two to be eligible and one is an easy fix. ;)

And on the even brighter side, you already got six posts from this thread alone. We're a chatty group over here. Mor7 for example. I have him beat in posts count, but the guy post 20+ a day. :shock: (in a good way, since most are to help the team. :thup: )

I figure i will probably switch over once i have 100 posts here.:shrug:

Wow 20+ post a day is crazy!:shock: I am not usually a big poster (except on my first forum, EVGA ~2200 posts), it may take me a little bit to get to 100 here, but i will get there.

:-/ socket 775 for life.:attn:

You have just climbed a bunch of steps on "Sebas' ladder of coolness".... :thup:

I love my AMD setups; I love OCing the AMD cpus... but as far as harvesting points... 775 is my favorite mistress.

Now get to posting and you'll have the Benching Team badge under your name in no time.

:clap:

Just spend some time talking about benching in here, that'll eat up 100 posts in no time :D

Hell I'll sweeten the pot a bit with a bribe...
You've got a PM :rock:

That's all we ever do. :rofl: We come in here and start conversations on what appears productive at a glance. And then we do this to just about every thread:

Train-Derail-3.jpg

They hate me in the water cooling section now Chance, something about sneaky cooling tactics and massive overkill I guess :p

Back