• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New to Over clocking, are these safe temperatures?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nicksmithnes

I have my Ryzen 5 1600 to 3.8 GHz (stock is 3.2 GHz) with a stock cooler. After stress testing for 10 minutes on Aida 64 extreme my CPU diode is hitting 66 degrees Celsius average, my CPU package is hitting 89 degrees Celsius on average, max package is hitting 91 degrees Celsius, and the CPU itself is on average 57 degrees Celsius. Thanks in advance for any help. -Nick

Not sure what you mean by CPU package. If you could post a screen shot of HWinfo 64 under load Scroll down to the CPU section under sensors

Screenshot (4).png
I think this is what you are asking for, but I got those numbers from Aida 64 if that matters.

Thanks but that's not the view I wanted. When HWinfo loads tick sensors only and it'll give a big long list of all the outputs. Scroll down to the CPU portion

Hi sorry I took so long I had to do a thing for boyscouts. Is this what you were looking for? and if so do you just want to see it or it under 100% load?
Screenshot (5).png

hey I just realized that the CPU package statistic I cited was 89-93 watts not degrees Celsius. sorry I'm very new to this.

I need to see down further. Yes that does say CPU but there's another section further down that shows the temps

Yep that's it things look good from here your voltage is low and temps are well within limits. Ryzen can handle more this time around. Your good up to the mid eighties

Thank you so much for dealing with me having no idea what I am doing. Ill try to push it further later and post the results. Thank you again -Nick

Back