• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New to OverClocking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yepper.... Been thinking on the case and PS and I think early next week I'm going to pull the trigger on it... Little bigger then what I have now plus I most likely can sell this dell case. Make up some of the money I'll be spending...:clap:

Ordered my new case last night and should have it tomorrow. Got a Cooler master HAF 912 case. Will be looking at switching to the new case on Saturday morning. :clap:

PS and new CPU cooler are future enhancements that are planned...

Great choice on the case. Best buy out there. You'll love it. Really rugged construction and rugged look.

Changed over to the new case today.. The PS I was using the cables were somewhat short. Made them reach but was not happy about it. So I bit the bullet and just ordered the PS I was looking at, SeaSonic S12II 430B 430W . Also ordered the COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus cooler. Once they are in I'll be installing them...

Back