• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New WiFi card

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I like it.Do they make Bluetooth the same way?
That card also has Bluetooth :)

This is the description of the card on Amazon,
"AX201NGW WiFi Card,WiFi 6E M.2
Laptop 2.4Gbps 802.11ax Wireless Intel
AX201 Wireless Card 11AX WiFi Adapter
with Bluetooth 5.3 MU-MIMO for
Windows 10, 64-bit, Google Chrome OS, Linux(64bit)"

Last edited:
That card also has Bluetooth :)

This is the description of the card on Amazon,
"AX201NGW WiFi Card,WiFi 6E M.2
Laptop 2.4Gbps 802.11ax Wireless Intel
AX201 Wireless Card 11AX WiFi Adapter
with Bluetooth 5.3 MU-MIMO for
Windows 10, 64-bit, Google Chrome OS, Linux(64bit)"
Thats cool so all in one. Is the Bluetooth higher then 5.0?

I have 5.0 so if I upgrade to 5.3 will I get longer distance with my watch and my headphones?
Admittedly my knowledge of BT updates currently amounts to...a quick read of the wiki page.

But no, it doesn't look like there are any range or power increases between 5.0 and 5.3. Your watch and headphones would also likely have to be 5.3, but like I said, not even a novice here.

I have 5.0 so if I upgrade to 5.3 will I get longer distance with my watch and my headphones?
Are you saying devices connected to your phone (like your watch and headphones) have a longer range than if they are connected to your PC?

My watch connects to my phone... and I don't connect my ear buds (or watch) to my PC so, for me, upgrading the Wi-Fi card won't help a thing. Just make sure you know what you're connecting to before you go off moving antennas or buying something for no reason. ;)

Are you saying devices connected to your phone (like your watch and headphones) have a longer range than if they are connected to your PC?

My watch connects to my phone... and I don't connect my ear buds (or watch) to my PC so, for me, upgrading the Wi-Fi card won't help a thing. Just make sure you know what you're connecting to before you go off moving antennas or buying something for no reason. ;)
Yes, when I connect to my PC, I can't go far but when I use the Bluetooth off the phone my watch and headphones go all the way to the end of the driveway. With the phone in the house.

same here , bluetooth is convenient for transfering photos to pc without a usb cable. range and speed is lacking ... MB onboard bluetooth

due to that Microsoft Onedrive or Google Drive seems easier and faster

When thinking about it......

PC = BT 5.3
Cans = BT 5.2

Phone = BT 5.2
Buds = BT 5.2

When I use my cans with my PC they reach to the basement (transmitter is on the second floor) and just outside the house, a bit more in back (one wall versus multiple).

When I use my buds with my phone, the phone needs to be outside or it cuts out. The back yard is about 60' x 40' to the house.

I always thought BT's range was limited. No matter what devices, and I typically have modern ones, range always seemingly limited to around 30', give or take some walls. I couldn't walk to the end of my driveway (maybe 35'?) and have them connect unless the phone was on my front porch unonstructed (tried getting the mail which was across the street and they crapped out - about 60' from the phone/front porch).

It could be the ear buds or the cans and their transmit and receive power too... no clue how this all works. It suits my needs, however.

Back