• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg and bad bad policy

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you offer to provide proof to newegg that you did not receive the refund money with bank/paypal statements?

This whole situation would not have happened if you would have called the shipper before demanding a refund from newegg. That little mistake seems to have cost you dearly as far as re-earning trust with newegg...
I never doubted they missbelieved me I asked them many times to help fix it. They have been told many times I did not receive the money they have notes there showing I called back to cancel it problem is if you ever have your product from newegg shipped and it is somehow messed up by their shipper and you let newegg know they will suspend your account for life so good luck with your shipper.
As for the one saying they would have contacted the shipper fist. Well where were you when I had the problem after all you have such good hindsite there just think if everyone was as smart as you we would not need a democracy here in the USA...... O gee maybe that is why we kinda don't anymore? It is to bad you have to cross every little T and dot every i and if you don't do it in a specific order you loose! and good bye. but then again I suppose you do all that and never need to voice your problem cause you never have one. WOW!

I still fail to see the point of this entire thread. There is absolutely nothing the community can do for you in your situation. We are not newegg, we didnt choose to do what you did. Some of the members were kind of enough to tell you what you should have done which quite frankly should be common sense. Other members choose to point out the other obvious that is you're wasting your time and you decide to be a sarcastic ***? I hope that like your newegg account, your account here gets suspended too and that you take something from this entire thing.

i think he was just making sure you learned the lesson. everyone makes mistakes. hes not saying you are stupid or anything just pointing out what you did wrong so if you ever have a similar situation you could know what to do so you didn't look like you were trying to scam them.

Isn't the point of this forum to discuss the "likes and gripes about vendors"? Isn't that what the OP is doing?

I'd like to see what Newegg ends up doing.

Oh. My. God. DEMOCRACY IS IN DANGER?!? Newegg is killing it!!?

:rolleyes:

I think you need to take a step back and relax man.

I never doubted they missbelieved me I asked them many times to help fix it. They have been told many times I did not receive the money they have notes there showing I called back to cancel it problem is if you ever have your product from newegg shipped and it is somehow messed up by their shipper and you let newegg know they will suspend your account for life so good luck with your shipper.
As for the one saying they would have contacted the shipper fist. Well where were you when I had the problem after all you have such good hindsite there just think if everyone was as smart as you we would not need a democracy here in the USA...... O gee maybe that is why we kinda don't anymore? It is to bad you have to cross every little T and dot every i and if you don't do it in a specific order you loose! and good bye. but then again I suppose you do all that and never need to voice your problem cause you never have one. WOW!

Is there anything anyone here can do to solve this for you?

Isn't the point of this forum to discuss the "likes and gripes about vendors"? Isn't that what the OP is doing?

I'd like to see what Newegg ends up doing.

Yes, that is quite true but we have only heard one side of the story and I think there are always two sides, correct?
Suggestions have been made and errors have been pointed out but now the OP has become whiney and gratuitous: Not good.

I ordered a computer part for 175.00 I watched tracking history it was out for delivery I live down a dirt road no neighbors around after looking at tracking number 4 hrs later it said delivered but it was not so I called newegg.com and they where going to give me my money back it was bothering me they did not seem to believe me. I got off the phone and called the shipping company they used I talked with supervisor they said they will call the driver and call me back. They called me back and said the driver delivered it to the wrong address and they will fix it and bring it. Once they delivered it I called newegg back to cancel they refund. The person who also received the package called newegg and told them they did not order this. I went to log into my account and it was suspeneded! I cannot get it lifted I am an honest person who never even took a penny from them purchased from them for 15yrs and I can never buy from them again as they keep suspending my accounts. I am an honest person who called them back to stop the money coming back to me and they still suspended it. They also cancelled an eBay order on me saying that the verification department cancelled my order now they are saying they did not take my money but it is a lie as it was taken out of my paypal account and I sent transaction number they still say no they did not. Newegg has gone way down the hill. I will be leaving negative feedback warning others about their service and opening a claim against them. They act like they don't want honest customers!:shock:

So this isn't the first account you've had suspended? :sly:

You telling them you didn't receive the refund money doesn't prove you didn't get it, you have to offer to provide proof that you didn't get it. Businesses won't just take your word for it since there are so many people out there trying to scam.

If you offer to provide proof for them and they still won't help you, then I really don't know what else to do. Maybe use the better business bureau and file a complaint :shrug:

It's not hindsight, it's common sense. If you have issues with a shipper, you contact the shipper. That's not hard to understand. You made a mistake, you have to accept that and move forward the best you can. So, I'd still try my suggestion above...

I'm sorry somehow took offense to my post, you seem too frustrated to keep a level head at this point. The forum isn't meant to whine and rant about vendors, it's here so that members can have mature discussions about their experiences. This thread is turning more and more into the former...

EDIT: Thread closed after seeing the replies made while I was typing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back