• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg and bad bad policy

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

discoveryhiker

I ordered a computer part for 175.00 I watched tracking history it was out for delivery I live down a dirt road no neighbors around after looking at tracking number 4 hrs later it said delivered but it was not so I called newegg.com and they where going to give me my money back it was bothering me they did not seem to believe me. I got off the phone and called the shipping company they used I talked with supervisor they said they will call the driver and call me back. They called me back and said the driver delivered it to the wrong address and they will fix it and bring it. Once they delivered it I called newegg back to cancel they refund. The person who also received the package called newegg and told them they did not order this. I went to log into my account and it was suspeneded! I cannot get it lifted I am an honest person who never even took a penny from them purchased from them for 15yrs and I can never buy from them again as they keep suspending my accounts. I am an honest person who called them back to stop the money coming back to me and they still suspended it. They also cancelled an eBay order on me saying that the verification department cancelled my order now they are saying they did not take my money but it is a lie as it was taken out of my paypal account and I sent transaction number they still say no they did not. Newegg has gone way down the hill. I will be leaving negative feedback warning others about their service and opening a claim against them. They act like they don't want honest customers!:shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
I must ask, why didn't you call the shipping company first?

Im sure this is a simple misunderstanding.... from what I understood of your little diatribe there. Not something I would join some random forum and post about personally.

What does Ebay have to do with newegg???? How can newegg cancel an ebay order? That doesnt make any sense.

What IS the "bad bad" policy? Your thread really doesnt make too much sense at all I have to admit.

Terribly sorry this happened, however I am sure it will get straightened out.

I must ask, why didn't you call the shipping company first?
Hi I did not call them first because I thought newegg would help me with that by calling them or at least telling me who it was and give me a phone number. I saw tracking out for delivery from another town than usual by ups or fedex then it dawned on me it maybe a company that was here before a bit ago on tract. I did not know exactly who it was and expected newegg to believe and help me not refund and suspend

Im sure this is a simple misunderstanding.... from what I understood of your little diatribe there. Not something I would join some random forum and post about personally.

What does Ebay have to do with newegg???? How can newegg cancel an ebay order? That doesnt make any sense.

What IS the "bad bad" policy? Your thread really doesnt make too much sense at all I have to admit.

Terribly sorry this happened, however I am sure it will get straightened out.
I would as there are many others who also had suspension under same or simular conditions that is ok when you need someone to listen who wronged you others will not be there for you either!

Wait... so did you order on ebay or newegg?
I ordered on newegg.com they suspended it. So one month later I ordered a product on ebay from newegg and the verification department cancelled it. Even though it is a binding contract. This is real bad customer service no matter how it is seen. I have tried to get it lifted 4 times now and four times denied no figure I am mad and have a right to be

I still can't figure out why your account is suspended...(is that the problem?) or what this "bad bad" policy is that newegg is following.

there's an edit button.
no offence but getting mad about it on a forums isn't going to fix it. i don't even think we have a newegg representative anymore. i don't think anyone here can do anything about it, aside from give you advice.

plus this V
I still can't figure out why your account is suspended... or what this "bad bad" policy is that newegg is following.

Punctuations. Please use them. Your posts are incredibly difficult to understand. :(

I still can't figure out why your account is suspended...(is that the problem?) or what this "bad bad" policy is that newegg is following.
Still suspended cannot get it lifted

there's an edit button.
no offence but getting mad about it on a forums isn't going to fix it. i don't even think we have a newegg representative anymore. i don't think anyone here can do anything about it, aside from give you advice.

plus this V
Well things never change with out a voice now do they?

Looks like our forum rep has had somewhat recent visits to the site.

NewEgg Rep

You can try sending a pm to our NewEgg rep I linked above, perhaps he can be of assistance. Just keep in mind, try to keep your PM as detailed, but as legible as possible.

I can understand Newegg putting a hold on your account until they got the package back; but a permanent "ban"? Surely there is something you're not telling us...

So, let me try explaining the situation for those that don't understand what's going on. Is the following correct?

1. You ordered an item from www.newegg.com
  2. The item was marked "delivered" but was not at your house
  3. You called NewEgg support and they offered you a refund
  4. You called the shipping service and they retrieved the package from the wrong address and delivered the package to you
  5. You called NewEgg support back saying you no longer need a refund because the shipping service had delivered to the wrong address
  6. The person at the wrong address that initially received your package had also called NewEgg saying they didn't order what was delivered
  7. You try logging into your www.newegg.com account and it is suspended and you don't know why
  8. You try buying from NewEgg's ebay store and they cancel your purchases (even though ebay transactions are supposed to be binding)
To me, is seems like NewEgg may think you are a scammer. Have you asked them why exactly your account was suspended? Have you asked them what you would have to do to get it lifted?

So, let me try explaining the situation for those that don't understand what's going on. Is the following correct?

4. You called the shipping service and they retrieved the package from the wrong address and delivered the package to you
  5. You called NewEgg support back saying you no longer need a refund because the shipping service had delivered to the wrong address
  6. The person at the wrong address that initially received your package had also called NewEgg saying they didn't order what was delivered
  7. You try logging into your www.newegg.com account and it is suspended and you don't know why
  8. You try buying from NewEgg's ebay store and they cancel your purchases (even though ebay transactions are supposed to be binding)
To me, is seems like NewEgg may think you are a scammer. Have you asked them why exactly your account was suspended? Have you asked them what you would have to do to get it lifted?

Well put

Correct I asked them how to get it lifted they said it is hard and my not be lifted and it was not they say it is marked as fraudulant activity even though I could have received they money and the product I am an honest person so I called them back two hours after the first call to tell them they must cancel the refund I now have the product the shipping company fixed it. They don't want honest customers this is their thank you for me being honest

Did you offer to provide proof to newegg that you did not receive the refund money with bank/paypal statements?

This whole situation would not have happened if you would have called the shipper before demanding a refund from newegg. That little mistake seems to have cost you dearly as far as re-earning trust with newegg...

This whole situation would not have happened if you would have called the shipper before demanding a refund from newegg.

My thought too. Always call the shipper first, as it was their error, not Newegg's.

I ordered a computer part for 175.00 I watched tracking history it was out for delivery I live down a dirt road no neighbors around after looking at tracking number 4 hrs later it said delivered but it was not so I called newegg.com and they where going to give me my money back it was bothering me they did not seem to believe me. I got off the phone and called the shipping company they used I talked with supervisor they said they will call the driver and call me back. They called me back and said the driver delivered it to the wrong address and they will fix it and bring it. Once they delivered it I called newegg back to cancel they refund. The person who also received the package called newegg and told them they did not order this. I went to log into my account and it was suspeneded! I cannot get it lifted I am an honest person who never even took a penny from them purchased from them for 15yrs and I can never buy from them again as they keep suspending my accounts. I am an honest person who called them back to stop the money coming back to me and they still suspended it. They also cancelled an eBay order on me saying that the verification department cancelled my order now they are saying they did not take my money but it is a lie as it was taken out of my paypal account and I sent transaction number they still say no they did not. Newegg has gone way down the hill. I will be leaving negative feedback warning others about their service and opening a claim against them. They act like they don't want honest customers!:shock:

You joined here today at 1:56pm, your first post was at 2:00pm, so it's safe to assume your only reason to join OC Forums was to complain about NewEgg. Is that correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back