• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg Black Friday Sneak Peak

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm thinking about this reasoning too for the Antec 900. These cases don't really go down in value, and $60 for that thing seems like a steal. I don't plan on building my computer yet, due to the economy and it's effect on my funds, but I'm thinking about buying this one piece of my build early, as this price seems too good to pass up.

Yeah, if you need a case in the next 6 months...get this case now.

I've seen it for $50 shipped before, but I wouldn't wait on that, and it would probably involve a rebate anyway.

There's a newer newsletter with the full list of deals.

http://promotions.newegg.com/NEPro/Friday08Blak/
The Garmin Nuvi GPS for $99 looks good to me (it was also on the sneak peek list).

Also...does anyone have experience with BillMeLater? They appear to be having a $10 off promotion for orders >$50. Just wondering about the process.

Last edited:
That 1TB external for 99 is looking mighty tempting...
Well, I don't suppose the seek problems with the 1.5TB Seagates really have any major effect for an external HD - it's down to $120

(not advertised :p)

Back