• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg's Eggxpert Review Program

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It seems their whole argument was that the stuff was overpriced on purpose, doesnt mention it could have been a third party seller on site.

Sadly disappointed to hear this as I had no idea. Wondering if that's the reason why I was getting a few used items as brand new purchases a few times.

Got one of those pick an item emails, I picked a Thermaltake Keyboard and Mouse combo, I doubt I will get this as I didn't see the email until about 3 hours after it had been sent.

Got one last week pick of three items.
WD blue 1TB ssd 1 avail
Corsair CX750M V2 2017 edition psu 3 avail
Coolermaster master pulse MH350 headset 10 avail

I always list a 1st 2nd 3rd choice when replying to these pick an item assignments. And chose in the order I listed above. Like 3-4 hours later and well the CX750M is awaiting testing.

I’m signed up with FedEx and UPS and get immediate notification when something has been tendered for shipment to my address saw it was an 8lb package and knew right away what it was lol.

I do that too but I think they ignore the other choices, at least in my experience

I specifically put "if this item is OOS then I want this item"

Back