• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newest Member

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

taloah

Hi everyone,
I just joined the team on Saturday evening. I am running a P4 1.6 with 512M of ram at work, and a Athlon 1.0 with 256M at home. I also might beable to get a PIII 800 going at work also. Just thought I would introduce my self.

Welcome to the Team! :)

Be sure to check out the sticky threads at the top of the forum for lots of good info. Also, check out the team web page ocsetiteam.com , and feel free to join us in the team IRC channel #ocsetteam.

Cy

Welcome indeed taloah! Those are two very nice crunchers you have there. That must have been a busy weekend you had.

Harvey

Welcome to the Forums!

And welcome to the Best Seti Team to Crunch for!!

Nice little farm you have going there.....but be careful: some people get a little carried away with Farms and multiple rigs.......:D :D

Seriously though, we have a blast on this team- any issues you have, just ask- someone here has probably had the same trouble.

And check out the benchmarks on our site: OC Seti Team great way to see if your computer is running as efficiently as possible.

Quick, guys, set the hook. Strap into the chair and reel him in!!! :D

Welcome aboard, Tabloah, the fun has just begun.

Welcome to the team...you should get just over 4 hours per WU on your P4 1.6 and about 5 1/2 hours on your T-bird 1 gig. I happen to run SETI on both procs. at stock speed.

Well I now have 4Ghz of processing power. A 1.6 P4 a 1.0 Athlon an 800 P3 and a 400MHz Unknown. I am hoping I can talk a Co-Worker into letting me use there 1800+ XP. Then I will really be cooking.

taloah said:
Well I now have 4Ghz of processing power. A 1.6 P4 a 1.0 Athlon an 800 P3 and a 400MHz Unknown. I am hoping I can talk a Co-Worker into letting me use there 1800+ XP. Then I will really be cooking.

Whatever you can do do it, if they don't agree don't sweat it. Just try your best :D :D

Back