• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NF7/S rev2.0 : D25 Modded bios by -=Merlin=-

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yea Im priming 261.7 right now. I seem to have hit my RAM's limit. Its slowly burning itself into stability. Ill just run it throught "the gauntlet" that will get it to cooperate :attn:

now that the bios spread amongst ppl, could you guys finally tell as which one it is? it's right there on the start-up screen.

thanks Sen :)

btw, that could be the chipset limit, not ram.

i had it up to 263, no farther, even tho the ram can go higher still.

mcoleg said:
thanks Sen :)

btw, that could be the chipset limit, not ram.

i had it up to 263, no farther, even tho the ram can go higher still.

Mine seems to be a slow error. Im sure after I run it through the gauntlet it will be fine. I just needs some TLC and some hardcore burning.

wow sen.... that gives me some hope yet, just got through ten hours of prime @ 238. I'm just so happy to know my ram can go higher than 223. Maybe as time goes by I'll be able to sneak this thing higher..... I'm still very satisfied with merlins bios.

well after trying for queit some time, i was still unable to get long term stability above 250 w/ hynix, but this bios still has done better than any other.......

well, the D25 Rev 2 2D CPC On increased my Bandwidth the most so far-

D10 Beta 4 - w/n boot into windows, and I have an older rev mobo, Oct '03-

Anyone have a link to the D10 4X4?

itshondo said:
well, the D25 Rev 2 2D CPC On increased my Bandwidth the most so far-

D10 Beta 4 - w/n boot into windows, and I have an older rev mobo, Oct '03-

Anyone have a link to the D10 4X4?

Not for the moment, I could try to pull it of my BIOS chip, but I no longer have the file on hand:-/

I just remember you said in a prev post that it seemed to work best for you- don't go to the trouble Sentintial, I'm limited by lack of vdmm right now, gotta get that 3.3v for my Mushkin.

Last edited:
itshondo said:
I just remember you said in a prev post that it seemed to work best for you- don't go to the trouble Sentintial, I'm limited by lack of vdmm right now, gotta get that 3.3v for my Mushkin.

Its all good bro, if you want the BIOS just let me know. Ill just have a freind give me a copy back :beer:

Sentential said:
2.0.3 06 08 2004 -=by Merlin=-

I hope that helps

Sen, how new is that bios, because I know that merlin has been comming out w/ tons of his new D25 bios's. Do you see a 'Powered by AMD and Abit' on boot with that bios? thanks.

I tried a few of Merlin's D25's and the best of the bunch for my hardware turned out to be 2.01C CPC off. If your hardware is close to mine (see my signature) give that bios a try out. I run Prime 95 priority 10 / Memtest / and first person shooter "Call Of Duty" to put the box under full load for stress/stability testing. I'm finally happy with my box and I'm probably to the point of diminished returns on other tweaks. It was a bang for the buck box that I built so the power supply is straining and for cooling I had to compromise with a medium output Panaflow for the CPU heatsink (use the box for music so noise matters), but the box is fast and stable without costing me a fortune.

Im running 2x256. Now as for the BIOS no it dosnt say that. I givest the BIOS ID and thats it.

I have no idea how old or new this one is. I picked it randomly

setting it to 261 with multy of 10 would give you a nice round number at start-up :p.

nice going Sen :). wish there would be a good solution for 2x512 as well...

Back