• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

no work done?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

(G{in}[AK)TION]

so i got seti up and running for for the past 24 hours i noticed that even though it looks like its doing work, i look at the "work done for this project" and see that its zero.

i read the isntall guide and looked around on google but i couldnt find anything usefull.

help?

The project goes offline every Tuesday for maintanence, that probably caused you to have nothing to crunch for at least part of the day.

If you are looking in your BOINC client for work done, it is gone because it has been uploaded.

I use the advanced view, then the tasks tab shows the work available to be done, and the units I am working on (I sort by the "Progress" column), as well as the time required for any untransmitted units.

What username do you use for seti? we can look you up and post links to help you find your stats

What username do you use for seti? we can look you up and post links to help you find your stats

Gameman Advanced Kid

thought i might include this for fun, but if you look at my name and take it apart youll find that its

(GAK)

{in}

[AKTION]

Last edited:
Back