• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]Official Forum Wars (Winter Wars) 2010 Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
do you know what they want for timestamps?

Hovering your mouse over the time until the date pops up, then hitting printscreen has always been fine in past wars.

BTW, using png format instead of jpeg will keep images looking better when down-sized. This attachment was reduced by 30% for posting.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    54.8 KB · Views: 212
That is because it is the preview shorted one that you get if you copy and paste.

Here is the full link from the first post:

http://caregiversathome.net/tinc?key=GHZPgXB6&formname=Player_Registration

(There is a slight chance I might have signed up twice...is there any way to check?)

I'll check, I will come back to you if there is an issue I can't fix (ie: both didn't take)

anyone know what they want for a time stamp on our benches. and where we will post them

I will start a thread here at a little after midnight (thats like 6pm Sunday my time zone)

In thre first post it will cover what you need to do, post your stock scores as soon as you can. This way we have alot of time to help the members that need it.

After stock scores are posted, the pass word to the closed forum will be PM'd.

On a side note, in RL I have a hell of alot or work on at the start of next week, 16 hour days here I come :-/
If you need help and can't get hold of me, PM any of the Blues on the team and they will be able to help, or at least know who can.

So for the futuremark benches only the orb link? 03 is giving me prob every times I try to submit something higher than 160k it won't let me make it public. Will a screenshot work? Thx

I havent been able to make an 03 public for a long while. and I am just hoping to get 110000 on 03. quit wining. hehe. makes the rest of us feel like loosers. even look like loosers.

Will we be limited to the cooling method that is listed in our stock score post?

I picked up a giga ex58a-ud3 last night and have made some supi runs at 4870 and still on air, and havent even started with mem yet

Will we be limited to the cooling method that is listed in our stock score post?

Stock scores can be done on any cooling, for now put what you expect to use. Worst case if you have to "lock it in" we can make sure you edit it before the stock scores period ends next week. I would have to imagine with unlimited cooling in all classes it won't be particularly relevant.

So i intend to borrow a friends 4850 to crossfire with my 4830 in the actual benches, do i need to get the card for the stock scores too, or can i do stock with a single and then put the second in for the actual wars?

its a bit of a waste if you do it on ln2;)

Notice I said "listed", not "used" ;)

Worst case if you have to "lock it in" we can make sure you edit it before the stock scores period ends next week. I would have to imagine with unlimited cooling in all classes it won't be particularly relevant.

That is exactly the scenario that I was trying to present. I don't want to list Dice, have Deanzo and the team count on me for Dice, and then not get enough time to actually throw down some Dice runs. Conversely, if I list water, and I wind up with some time for Dice, I want to be able to run it. The way it's looking... I might not have time for either, but I wanted to be clear on this either way.
I'm hoping the cooling method will be listed, purely as a formality (and informational purposes), and not a restriction (as it has been for all the prior wars)

Or you can say LN2, and just use D.I as that is technically 'downgrade' which is allowed in the rules. But like someone already mentioned, its unlimited cooling in all classes so it shouldnt matter from a rules standpoint and should only matter from a intrasite grouping for the teams. ;)

GL guys! I wish I was able to join in. Unfortunately I don't have the time to go back home, and do LN2 benchmarking :(

Icebob, I want to see some great scores :D

So i intend to borrow a friends 4850 to crossfire with my 4830 in the actual benches, do i need to get the card for the stock scores too, or can i do stock with a single and then put the second in for the actual wars?

Not to quote myself, but.... I don't want to forget to find the answer to this :blah:

Back