• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC-Forums logo design contest

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
mdcomp said:

Holy Cow! Those are great, I love those. I agree with Greg though, the only thing is that you would not know it said OC.

Matt

Edited for clarity, and a new logo:

OC1B2.jpg

OC1W2.jpg

OC3B.jpg

OC3W.jpg

My .02 trying to keep with the current color set and site design (which I like very very much).

Here's two mixes
ocl1.gif

ocl2.gif

And here's what it might look like on monochrome business cards or case badges.
oc1.gif
oc2.gif

I have the images in uncompressed format (2500 x 1005) and can change any of the colors if needed.

Captain Slug said:
My .02 trying to keep with the current color set and site design (which I like very very much).

Here's two mixes
ocl1.gif

ocl2.gif

And here's what it might look like on monochrome business cards or case badges.
oc1.gif
oc2.gif

I have the images in uncompressed format (2500 x 1005) and can change any of the colors if needed.

I am really liking those...

They are not only simple but keep to the current color scheme and would also work eith the current layout.. maybe evn better tha the current logo!

Maybe put somthing in the white bar (words or a fade effect) and put white inside the letters R and O in the first of the first set.

Back