• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ocíng and phenom ii x4 955

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
temp was around 57-58 socket (around 50 core). but, its summer and i dont game these days so dropped multi to x19. here it is.

That temp was while running Prime95 for more than couple of hours. Intel Burn Test on max setting takes socket temp upto 62 (means core 54-55) within few minutes though.
And this is not water... I am on air, average cooler Hyper 212 plus. No AS5, just the paste came with Hyper 212 plus.

Last edited:
Screenshot_1_zpsf5fd5677.png

Thats for now, its stable but i get really high temps. I need suggestions of what to improve and how should i lower the temps, AMD suggests 62c max but i sure pass that with this oc and the noctua nh-d14 was promising h80-h100 performances and im rly upset.................

3n3rg3ia You reeally need to post in your own thead. You will get help there

Hey Johan45 , i opened thread asking for help but RGone posted me to come here with screens and staff like that, even though i was asking for help of what im doing wrong and i get such high temps with this top air cooler and i needed suggestions about UEFI bios settings and all i got was "Open HWmonitor run prime95 blend and post here in the link bellow" i have no words really.

I see where the confusion came in. He was referring to the pictures in this thread. That's how we like to see the images. Not to post in this thread. You should read the comments in your post

Back