• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCing with AI NOS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DarkZeus

Okay fells, I need some help here so hear me out for a second. I have an ASUS P5AD2 Premium and a 3.6Ghz P4. Now, Im quite interested into OCing this baby. My idle temperature is around 52C which I find quite high but I OCed it once to 4GHz and the temp only went up by 1 C, so, this means that my CPU Cooler adapts to the temperature and decreases.increases the fan speed. Alright, the 4Ghz I was using wasn't working for me because the program I was using all of a sudden became bugged and OCed my computer to the max the digits on the screen would go which was around 99.9 Ghz. Ofcourse I immediately turned off the PC and nothign happened to it. Now, I turned on AI NOS which seemed liek apretty good program for OCing because it adapts the OC to the processor load. Now, I ran CPU-Z while running CS:S, Adobe, MS word and other and notices that the max AI NOS woudl OC is to around 3709 Mhz. That's pretty lame I mean only 100 MHz I mean give me a break. WHat do you all suggest I use to get my CPU back up to 4Ghz or close to there?

Back