• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Official OC 3DMark06 Team Scores

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
trickson said:
OH now I find this out ok well I will do this soon I do have other more pressing things at this time to tend to .

Trickson....please take the skepticism with a grain of salt. When you are ready post your link to your official future mark score. I know your score is not "impossible" because I too have an opty 170 and run SLi 7800gtx's (9013 "official score")...we have similar setups... http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=506512 I am very proud of my score.... I just put an FX55 cpu into my system this week, even with it clocked at 3GhZ it doesn't match what I could get with my opty 170. the darn FX60 is priced too high still....maybe I'll drop some dough on a opty 180 or 185??? Best of luck to you and please post back when you get your official score in the orb. :beer:

Hey folks....I been away for awhile, can someone explain the new "hbot" thingy to me??? I am lost and i just got a new official score I want to post here....I changed my CPU to an Opty 185 .....I need some guidnace on how to post my score with the new system you have going.:shrug:

Ah, all that wasted... Now you tell me. I'll delete 'em.
The scores are posted in the hwbot stickies. I thought this was something extra.
Being a "teamplayer".

Back