• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Official OC 3DMark06 Team Scores

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Got teh Stock powah biznatches? :D

Got my x1900xtx up and running today.

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=576301

stockgpuor5.png

Latest repeated Run at stock (How can I be so close to Houserat ?) :
http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=576338

repeatstockrunko8.png

Edit#

Isn't this a bit high at stock? Methinks something is wrong here. Almost same score after three runs. :confused:
No way I'm this close to Ross at stock? Is my card broken because I saw this during the canyon run:

img0213ws0.jpg

I find it hard to believe that the HDR effects would be such a washout :confused:

Just prior to taking that, it looked like this:

img0212eg3.jpg

Last edited:
Super Nade said:
No way I'm this close to Ross at stock? Is my card broken?

The difference is the CPU scores & drivers, not the card clocks ;)

As far as the way Canyon looks it's prolly cause you have MipMap disabled. What driver settings are you using?

Right on the money Maxi! Mip map to low level gives a 100 point boost, but the image looks like crap in parts. Is that a cheat (like the LOD Bias thing)?

Super Nade said:
Right on the money Maxi! Mip map to low level gives a 100 point boost, but the image looks like crap in parts. Is that a cheat (like the LOD Bias thing)?

No it's just a standard driver setting. I noticed in 6.8's setting Mipmap like that doesn't do the same thing.

I got this one after some sweet tweeking on the system .
new3dmark06highscorerv3.jpg

Not bad for 2 7800GT's ! :eek: :drool:

OH and do not get the new Nvidia drivers they suck I lost over 200 points in this benchmark so I went back to the "old" ones 91.47 and set it up and tweaked some and I got this score and it is for the most part consistent +or- 30 points ...

You need to create an account with Futuremark. Basically in 3DMark06 you need to submit the score online to the ORB (Online Result Browser), once there you can create an account. Then in your Project Manager you click the box by a score to 'Publish Result' and it will create a link you can post here.

El<(')>Maxi said:
You need to create an account with Futuremark. Basically in 3DMark06 you need to submit the score online to the ORB (Online Result Browser), once there you can create an account. Then in your Project Manager you click the box by a score to 'Publish Result' and it will create a link you can post here.
OH now I find this out ok well I will do this soon I do have other more pressing things at this time to tend to .

Back