• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Official OC 3DMark06 Team Scores

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

First run with new CPU/Video, stock video settings and minor CPU OC.

2,698 point upgrade from old CPU/Video can't complain.

I'd like to be added under the 3D Mark 06 list. I'm running a single 7800gt, here is the link:
Click Here!

Thanks,
Thideras

Last edited:
Allrighty Joe-Bro...my 2x7900-GTX VJ modded cards will be in my hands tomorrow. We'll see if your #1 score lasts...:eek:

Meh...the best I have gotten is 10,775 06...even with the pelted cards. I'm thinkin' my 4 month old FX-60 is already obsolete...LOL! Jeeze...gonna have to wait until the end of July when I get a Conroe setup. :(

That new Yonah is lookin really nice Joe. Any BIOS/boot problems? Just lookin that score over a bit, something seems off to me with the graphics test scores. I think you should be over 8500 with those clocks. We need to see some CF on that setup ;)

Last edited:
i tried hipro5's CRAZY high mem voltages: LINK
(MAX: MVDDC and VDDCI :eek: and 2.151v MVDDQ)

as you can see it DID get me more mem clocks (945), but the score doesn't seem to reflect them too well :-/

sorry about the cards krag, guess ATi won this round. ;)

PS ORB is reading my CPU speed WRONG... 267 x 13 = 3471 MHz ... NOT 3728MHz (i wish!)

Last edited:
He's at a CPU limit. Maxes at 14x250ish from what's he said. Might as well take the extra bandwidth at the lower multi. :p

Back