• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Official OC 3DMark06 Team Scores

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
project: Extract Foot from Mouth

fastest CF (in 06) on the ORB :D

this is ONLY 1900 CF scores... im #3 in 06 ALL cards
1orb06cfbb5.jpg

oya0613644ce9.jpg

397 x 11 = 4.367GHz

Chilly1 = CPU
MachII = Slave (XTX)
V/J TEC = Master

:beer: drawing BLOOD on the SECOND night :attn:

PS
Gautam,
this is a #3 spot in ORB H-of-F... the 05 list got longer so it doesn't look like i can catch my "2 out of 3 aint bad"

Wow, congrats! I had my eye on that spot, but kyosen made it virtually impossible for me....with the Cat 6.5's that is...I wish they had 6.6 approved when I was benching. :-/ Oh well.

Can you believe OCForums now has 40% of the hall of fame spots in 3DMark06?? :drool: We ain't foolin around nemore. :)

About 05 I think its within reach if you try AI Low...;)

Last edited:

now all i need to do is get this CPU under the Camel Pipe and cut down that 600MHz i "spotted" kyosen :p

MUST get Master card cooled better ...
i'd buy/make a GPU tube if there was a chance of fitting it on the card(s) with the V/J RAM sinks on...

im NOT risking riping the (GOLDEN) RAM off these cards!!!!

Joe Camel said:

now all i need to do is get this CPU under the Camel Pipe and cut down that 600MHz i "spotted" kyosen :p

MUST get Master card cooled better ...
i'd buy/make a GPU tube if there was a chance of fitting it on the card(s) with the V/J RAM sinks on...

im NOT risking riping the (GOLDEN) RAM off these cards!!!!

joe there maybe a way for me to make you a unique gpu evap and line set
for your setup

you could then phase cool it pm me if you are up for it

For some odd reason, FM says my drivers are unofficial. I'm using the 6.8 Cats.

All air cooling, didn't even change the TIM on the VC. This is a $200 x1800xl 512Mb flashed to an xt. Eventhough the price on the x1900's seem to be coming down, I'm 100% satisfied with my card. It certainly is no slouch!

6.8's aren't approved yet. ATM the 6.6's are the best that are. Lookin good though. Get that CPU ramped up higher. :p

Nice, that must have been a little nerve racking :D

Why didn't you just order up a set of his new solid one's?

once the HS had frost ALL over it, they would pry off "nicely" only one "popped" and scared me but it was ALL GOOD :D

SOLID ones?

either way, this was about what i was willing to spend on GPU pots.

OPB selling 2x for $400 was a bit too rich for my blood.
(not sure if those are the "solid" ones)

working on the insulation. hope i can get it together B4 the 30lbs of D-ice are gone :p

Joe Camel said:
OPB selling 2x for $400 was a bit too rich for my blood.
(not sure if those are the "solid" ones)
Heh, lets put it this way, if you could get the solid ones for even double that, it'd be a bargain. :p

These costs are just too crazy for a couple of degrees.

just testing (NOT finished insulating yet!)

seems its (still) going to be an incredibly TIGHT squeeze between cards :(

pict0327aw2.jpg

pict0328xo4.jpg

dont think i can even use the 1/2" "pipe insulation" :rolleyes:

so ill end up with less than 1/2" of insulation on the bottom 1/3 of the pot :cry:
sounds like condensation nightmare to me

I wasn't able to complete the benchmark using my 9800Pro...I'm really doubting you'll get many scores with that class, but I'm going to try again soon.

I have not been able to post an official score until now. 1st I was using non-FM approved drivers, then once that was solved I found-out that everyone is using 1280x1024 as the default resolution but my TFT screen would only do 1024x768. Well I had to do something about that, I couldn't just sit here and not be counted so here is a score obtained using a junk 17" CRT that I just picked up at a recycle shop http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=498668

8912 :beer:

Back