• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Official OC 3DMark2001SE Team Scores

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
For the first time since i started listing scores. I'm not in this top 10. UGH! gonna have to actually try again soon i guess ;)

IMHO, this is one of my best 01's yet. Just last night I was tearing my hair out falling 20 points of 78...today managed to get this run together. Quite happy with the performance per clock.

3dmark01.JPG

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=9027934

Last edited:
Here's a little tip, AI switching does some funny stuff mid run so try both Standard & Advanced on tests like Drago (H;)). There is no rhyme or reason to why it does this and I have done alot testing, one or the other may be faster but it's never the same. Of course do this after you have a complete score just for kicks.

--wondering when my chips gonna show up

Hehe, I thought you'd know me better than to think I'd neglect something like that. ;) AI low seems to help DL significantly (~5-10fps), but kill CH and lobbies. That's one last thing I *could* investigate further...but I think I've got it down. I ended up settling on standard for both of the drags and advanced for the other tests. So far I don't believe anyone has come near my score with such clocks...but if anyone can do it, it'd have to be you, so I'm waiting to learn something new once you get going. :D

From what I saw on 3.45Ghz & air card clocks the difference in DH was over 40FPS, and it wasn't with Normal or Advanced specifically. One run it would like AI Advanced on another AI Normal. It appears switching from no AI during a run the driver cannot correctly ID something so the rendering mode thing pops up again, somehow this switching gets around it.

I'm curious though, what does Nature do with renamed .exe & AI enabled when run first?

40 is way too high...it varies, my worst drag low run at the clocks you see above was 1072, but I think something was terribly wrong that time. Both Mike and Rich said they had something similar to what you're saying, I thought it was a problem with LOD setting properly. I had LOD troubles a while back when benching the ES, but this time both XP and 2K3 were very smooth and always applied Cat AI and LOD changes at will without any trouble. There's only one thing I can't fully explain. I had one run in which I had lobby low pulling 1116 at the same clocks and could never replicate it, no matter what LOD or AI...

I'm curious though, what does Nature do with renamed .exe & AI enabled when run first?
Scores exactly like Cat AI off. Actually to be precise it scored 1 FPS higher for me. :shrug: Looks like we haven't nailed Macci's secret fully yet. :-/

Back