• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Official OC 3DMark2001SE Team Scores

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm using the OPPAINTER test method. My nature score seems low to me. MY OS is not tweaked at all so maybe that has something to do with it. Still, people on the ORB with clocks similar to mine with the same type equipment score like 40fps more in Nature than I do.:shrug:

El<(')>Maxi said:
AI advanced & LOD +4, I run Nature last now to set LOD on that test only.
+4 LOD instead of +3 LOD gave me an additional 3fps in Nature. :D I think the max asyn lat is killing me. Since I'm on the 9 multi the default is at 12 mal and 9 for preamble. If I'm on the 150 divider how much can I tighten that up and will it even help? BH-5 currently running at 258 with tight timings.

sure it will help, 01 loves them as tight as you can get them. You should be able to run them tighter than that :)

Joe AI has to be off with CF, but try +4 ;)

If you guys have ever seen macci's 01/CF Nature, I think he knows how to use AFR (AI enabled) somehow. Look at his FPS/clocks. We're getting a big disadvantage running AI off with Supertilling rendering.

Hey guys.. I copped a 43k+ in 01 but didn't post it in "real time" to the ORB. I saved the score in a "project"???. I never registered with the ORB or actually purchased 01 so can I post this saved score to the ORB now.?

thx

PS: same thing applies to 05'

EDIT: Just set LOD to +10 and ran the full suite of tests. Know there are some "tricks" like running them in certain order, setting driver tweeks different between tests, etc... Is there any consolidated "cheat sheet" for this. Or is this secret info?

Cheatsheet is a sticky in the 3D Tweaks thread. You should be able to send to the ORB as long as you have a current version of 3DMark.

I wonder how this ranks in the world of AMD/Single card scores on air?

Last edited:
Back