• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Official OC Aquamark 3 Scores

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
noxqzs said:

p43.0e : 3750 250x15
6800u : 461/1200

Nice score noxqzs. You need to follow the format in the first post to be added to the teams. Once the title of the benchmark has been updated you will be added to the list.

Ben

I hope this is acceptable...I didnt see an ATi X300 class,but I figured I'd submit the score....I'm still working on it,so thats just a preliminary score

HousERaT said:
Welcome aboard. Did you ever get that artifact problem under control?

Nope I haven't yet, thanks for asking. I'm guessing it's excessive heat. I don't have any case circulation in that area of my case, and the HS for the video card is right beside the passively cooled chipset HS, which gets incredibly hot also. I guess I need better case flow, barely have any right now.

http://arc.aquamark3.com/arc/arc_view.php?run=826521547
Another run for the XS.org GP. #7 in class, highest 64mb card by quite a way too iirc. Hoping to get the top spot, once the powerstream is moved over to the dothan rig, 3.3 and 5v rails are drooping bad with Booster and GFX vmods on.
Theres more in the card and system in current config tho, should break 50k easliy enough :D

Sucka said:
You've got the top x300 at OCF ;)
YEAH BABY!!! I'm not stopping there,though!Here's my new x300 high score:

I think I'll break out my old Voodoo3 2000 and banch that....then I can be #1 on the OCforums team for two different Aquamark video card classes!!!!

Does anyone else in the world even own an X300?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back