• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Official: What Have I Killed Benching Thread!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'll add my Gigabyte GA-P55-UD3L to the list. She was my first...I'm sure she won't be my last....(Icebob wanted me to say he is terribly upset by this loss)

unfortunately lost my 4 day old sapphire 5870
god dam twin turbo cooler never kicked in when i was formatting, hah
pathetic way to lose something

I let the magic smoke out tonight, big spark but nothing died lol. Had one piggy-backed cap reversed, it literally flew off :D

MSI builds good cards.

lol, whoops.

Friend of mine did that with jumper cables on his car, you should have seen the cables afterwards!

Yeah....I bought it locally, so I'll try. But who knows :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure they don't have anymore on hand though, so they'll probably have to order a new one which will take a few days.

I had my first dice action this week, and sadly. While in windows, not even during a bench my 5830 went black, and now refuses to initialize. hopefully there can be an rma for it. Its nothing special as a card but still decent for a desktop unit.

One of my new D9 sticks stopped responding, I still need to take it out of the chill chest.

Sitting at 1.4V 99% of the time...up to 1.5V attempted, but wouldn't boot that high....got down to 1.4V before I was able to get it stable...so that's where I had to leave it....very week uncore/IMC on this chip. :(

Took it back to the store yesterday, they've ordered me a new one, should get it next week. :thup:

Sitting at 1.4V 99% of the time...up to 1.5V attempted, but wouldn't boot that high....got down to 1.4V before I was able to get it stable...so that's where I had to leave it....very week uncore/IMC on this chip. :(

Took it back to the store yesterday, they've ordered me a new one, should get it next week. :thup:

Are you saying you RMA'd a chip you ran 1.4VTT and 1.8vcore through?

Back