• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Operamail problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

qualhiveldorf

Well recently I cleared out my Operamail account and there seems to be a problem, it says that I have 0 messages (e-mails) yet somehow, i'm using 99% of my mail quota.

Linky : http://aaronds.no-ip.com/files\pub/Operamail.jpg

That picture is unedited except for cropping and blacking out the address.

Any ideas people?

I know that Operamail is not a very popular e-mail source and thus may not care to much about their mail service, but it is a curious problem.

Edit: well, I sent myself an e-mail from another account (gmail) and apparently a 1kb email is excceding my mail quota. Very strange.

Did u remove the delted mails from the trash can also? sometime some mail accounts calculate this as the mail space also (what I think of) so just put your eye in there too. BTW I also use operamail too but not the paid subscription service only the free option. If this mail account works fine then I'm thinking about to move to the paid method. But so far for the past few months I've faced some server problems in their side.

Back