• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Outlook 2010 suddenly having problems send/receiving Gmail emails! Help!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
They send you the key via email. For the Windows 10 OS just make an installer from the Microsoft Media Creation tool website. You can input the key during installation and if that does not work use the Microsoft automated phone activation service. I have dealt more with kinguin.net and they offer insurance and tech support for like $5 more and I would suggest doing that.

I think both sites offer multiple MS Office products. Get the Office Pro product, not Enterprise. Once you get the key from the online discount etailer then use it to download Office from Microsoft. Pro is available on the Microsoft web site for download but Enterprise is not. I made this mistake once and had trouble activating it. Finally got it done though.

They send you the key via email. For the Windows 10 OS just make an installer from the Microsoft Media Creation tool website. You can input the key during installation and if that does not work use the Microsoft automated phone activation service. I have dealt more with kinguin.net and they offer insurance and tech support for like $5 more and I would suggest doing that.

I think both sites offer multiple MS Office products. Get the Office Pro product, not Enterprise. Once you get the key from the online discount etailer then use it to download Office from Microsoft. Pro is available on the Microsoft web site for download but Enterprise is not. I made this mistake once and had trouble activating it. Finally got it done though.

Ok a bit confused, but maybe I get it, for example, https://www.kinguin.net/category/65304/ms-office-2019-professional-plus-retail-key/ I buy this one, actually this is a retail one, not OEM, so I won't have other problems with the software. And I can choose which vendor to buy it from. So they are also going to send me the key by email. and these are other people selling it not a company, so the license key may have already been used? so the insurance will help prevent that? A little more expensive, but still cheaper than buying it store side. I don't need Enterprise. I either need home and office or professional, which has Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Especially outlook. All the others I don't really need, but will get the professional plus version if necessary, not so much more expensive.

With a retail version key you should be able to download the matching product from Microsoft. The insurance available at Kinguin.net basically guarantees that if they send you a key that has already been used they will send you another one that will work for activation and that you can contact them for help in doing all this, i.e., they will work with you to get it resolved. These places basically act as a clearing house for steeply discounted distressed inventory product key fire sales is my assumption. But occasionally key lots from unscrupulous "copiers" may slip into their catalog of vendors. kinguin.net recommends that you install without a product key and then activate over the phone using the "Change product key" option in Windows when installing the OS. And in my experience, that will actually save you time in the long run than entering the key at the beginning of the install process and having it rejected because it was previously used.

With a retail version key you should be able to download the matching product from Microsoft. The insurance available at Kinguin.net basically guarantees that if they send you a key that has already been used they will send you another one that will work for activation and that you can contact them for help in doing all this, i.e., they will work with you to get it resolved. These places basically act as a clearing house for steeply discounted distressed inventory product key fire sales is my assumption. But occasionally key lots from unscrupulous "copiers" may slip into their catalog of vendors. kinguin.net recommends that you install without a product key and then activate over the phone using the "Change product key" option in Windows when installing the OS. And in my experience, that will actually save you time in the long run than entering the key at the beginning of the install process and having it rejected because it was previously used.

Thanks for the advice. I think I can buy, then give the builder the link, and ask him to call the local MS store in Taiwan to activate with the code I give him. It should be ok to do so. The price is much better on these two sites, and I like the warranty, just in case something gets messed up.

Back