• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Outlook 2007: Event Reminders

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Coreyoliseffect

I have been all over the net looking for a fix to this. I have a user at work that is no longer getting event reminders. We are on roaming profiles so I figured that deleting the profile off of the network and local machine would make it start working again but no luck. If that user logs into another machine the same thing happens but when logged into terminal services of OWA the reminders appear. If I log into the same machine my event reminders appear. I have tried the /outlook commands. Double checked the outlook settings. Looked at the exchange profile. :bang head
Any thoughts or suggestions?

Last edited:
Trolling has such a negative meaning to it... Searching? Looking? Hunting?

I tried a brief google search myself and only came up with THIS which you probably already found.

We tried that and setting up a new event with a custom reminder. Still nothing. Is there way to set all settings back to default?
I would have thought that deleting the profile would have done that but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Back