• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OVC vibox precision 6, CPU AMD FX-4300

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ricky93Pa

Hi, as the title, I would need some help to overclock the processor pious, I have a motherboard asrock n-68-G64 fx

CD motherboard I installed the utility to make the official OVC directly from OS with this program, and I have experienced a little, starting from 4.0 GHz with turbo core active .. Basic I: 19.5X multiplier, 200 frequencies, and 1.3500 CPU voltage .. I tried to put 20X multiplier, and frequencies to 220, with 1.3750 Voltage, and I hold also playing a war game online multiplayer .. This arrival to almost 4.4 GHz and the Bus Speed ​​reach 220, but I'd come more at the top, but it is not so practical, do not know well the parameters it touches, my OVC was approximate, after a few hours of trial and changing some of the parameters, but I know I can do much better, when you do not take it as the voltage, and especially when you go and increase ... I hope you can help me ..

Welcome to OCF Ricky
The bad news is I wouldn't expect too much from that board . It's a bit weak and if pushed too hard it will give up and die.

Back