• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers Free Fantasy Football League

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
GAHHH!!! Live draft THIS Sunday? $%*(&!!!! I'll be down the shore. Can you put it off 1 more week? ;)

Edit: DUHHH!!! I just realised the season starts the week after LOL

is there a way the website will autodraft for me or something ? Lol

Last edited:
GAHHH!!! Live draft THIS Sunday? $%*(&!!!! I'll be down the shore. Can you put it off 1 more week? ;)

Edit: DUHHH!!! I just realised the season starts the week after LOL

is there a way the website will autodraft for me or something ? Lol

If you dont make it, The System automatically drafts you from the pre-0draft fox sports rankings.

If you dont make it, The System automatically drafts you from the pre-0draft fox sports rankings.

Hopefully it doesn't automatically draft somebody who's out for the year. :eek:

Somebody in my other league tried to draft Mike Alstott for his last pick. lol, we shoulda let him. :D

Cool, what the hell, let the system pick for me, heck, it might do better than I would anyhoo. Besides it's free!

Sign me up! I can't access from work but I'll register tonight from home at fox website.

gah, i completely forgot about joining last night when i got home *coughBioShockcough*

I'll do it tonight (blocked from work).

Back