• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers Free Fantasy Football League

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
All overclockers ready for some football tomorrow?

I can't wait! Joseph Addai and Reggie Wayne FTW! :attn:

Malpine, you ready to lose? :p

Woohoo! The season is so close you can smell it! I just hope that my starters will outscore my bench unlike every other league I've been in. lol

Woohoo! The season is so close you can smell it! I just hope that my starters will outscore my bench unlike every other league I've been in. lol

OKay, so how do I know who is on bench and who is starting?

Anybody with a BN to the left of their name means they're benched. If you want to shuffle who earns points for the week you change their pull-down box to the position you want them in. However, if you already have a player slotted in that position you will have to move them to the bench with their drop-down box.

On a side note, I'm actually kinda worried about facing your team this week! Should be a close game! :eek:

I really tried to think of a trade to offer, honest! There's really not too many guys on your team I like. Any offers I would even like would most likely cripple your team too :(.

I'm game though if you wanna try to work a trade out. :)

hey Idiot

you might want to add a 2nd kicker and 2nd Defense if you want to get by Bye Weeks without loosing points :)

Thanks for the advice:). But I'll probably end up just snagging a D/K off waivers by the time the bye weeks roll around. My D doesn't have their bye til week 7 and my kicker has til week 8 before I have to worry about him. :D

Wow... Peyton went apenuts and Reggie Bush completely disappeared :(. Guess that's what I get for trusting an 'Aint. :p

Haha! Man, that was a great way to start the season, being able to laugh at how horrible the Saints are. Fox still hasn't updated stats on their site, though... :rolleyes:

Back