• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclocking my EM250?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
really not much you can do to OC them. I have the same cpu in my Aspire One D250. Great because it's dual-core... not so great cause even with softmods in the OS... it won't go much above it's normal max.

Thank you Frank.My cpu is not dual core but has hyperthreading.I really needs a boost.I know you said we can't get much of an OC but for me right now anything would help.

Any ideas how?

i upgraded mine with more RAM (maxed mine at 2Gb) and a faster HD. Really would get a boost if i went with an SSD, but those are a bit out of my pricerange.

Yeah I was thinking the same but I wondered if it would help having such a slow cpu.If the extra ram with an SSD would make a difference I would be willing to.

Yeah I was thinking the same but I wondered if it would help having such a slow cpu.If the extra ram with an SSD would make a difference I would be willing to.

it does make a difference. less paging to the HD. = faster memory access in general A faster HD = faster program loads and faster memory paging when it needs to.

Back