• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Patriot Viper 3400 C16 Ram at full 3400mhz?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
MCE disappears when using all core or per core option. Remove that and the mce option should return.

As far as the cache going up, they said its acr9ss their entire 200 series line.... which a highly doubt as I know it wasnt lime that in the OC Formula.

So ED I just read your last post in this thread. It's a little garbled as I think you posted from a mobile device. But if I understand it, ASRock tech told you that the behavior of the uncore I have been reporting is normal for their entire 2xx line of motherboards? Which you seem to doubt from your own experience. Is this correct?

Anyway, discovering what was going on with the uncore has really opened my CPU up for overclocking. I can get this 7600k to a stable 5 hz easily by fixing the cache at 46x and adding in an AVX offset of 3.

That is correct. That is what their tech support said. However, i do not recall seeing this on at least one of their 2 series boards. It makes no sense for them to attach cache speed to core....for the exact reasons your are experiencing. That is literally the only board i know of that happens.

Only in benchmarking do i bother to raise cache... ;)

Back