• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Performance Bottleneck: GPU GTX 960 FTW 4GB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Depends on the gaming he does and res he plays at. 1070 destroys a Titan as well! For the gaming he does a 970 is plenty but he could go for a R9 380X as well. Either way he can do the job.

OP stated that he wants 60+ FPS on ultra at 1080. That is not a 970.

OP stated that he wants 60+ FPS on ultra at 1080. That is not a 970.

I think I need to come to to terms with my BUDGET build ha. If I had the means to build a better rig I would have most def gone with a different setup. I do know at least now that there is no throttling or something strange going on with my build.

Thank you to everyone who pitched in and steered me in the right direction. I now have some great recommendations and plans on where to go form here.

Alex

I think I need to come to to terms with my BUDGET build ha. If I had the means to build a better rig I would have most def gone with a different setup. I do know at least now that there is no throttling or something strange going on with my build.

Thank you to everyone who pitched in and steered me in the right direction. I now have some great recommendations and plans on where to go form here.

Alex

Np. If you want to do a totally different build, just make a thread or bump this one and someone will chime in to give you a hint ;)

Back