• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Phantom 410 Res problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Will do Nebulous!

And guys, one last thing, can i go pump->rad->cpu in->cpu out->res? as long as res goes direct to pump it is a working loop right?

Got my dremel today, deicided to go with 240mm rad, and i will soon order and start making the log and do some work with the dremel, planning on doing this: (dremeling out hdd cage bottom, and make only one hdd, so i can fit a rad in front there) :D

Thanks for all the replies!

EDIT: In paint i wrote 120mm rad but it's really 2x120=240mm :)

Hmm, seems like my post didn't upload :/

But i will make a work log then, and decided to go for 240 mm rad (says 120mm in my pic, but thats somethign i wrote wrong, pic down under) Will dremel out the hdd cage and put that in the 120 mm fan spot for optimal cooling under the psu cover :D

but guys, now for the last question, is this a working loop? Pump->Rad->Cpu->Res. that should be working right?

How does this look?

What case is that again? Can't you mount the 120.2 radiator up top and have the fans above the mount bracket hidden in the enclosure?

Phantom 410 case. NZXT

I could but i thought it might look smoother in front since i have double 140mm fans with blue leds up top... :/
Anyways, i only have 1 hdd, and mounting that just next to the psu should be no problem?

I want to make the tubes management look as clean as possible and that is the way i find it most sexy :)

Back