• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Photo of the Day

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OW you definitely have some pretty scenery around where you live. I was actually at a photo exhibit this Sunday, my mother does photography in her retirement and a few of her pictures were being shown. To the point, I saw a picture of the Northern lights some one had shot and I made a comment to my mother about how this person on a forum I'm on, has awesome pictures of the Northern Lights. :D

Not just those pics but many more you've posted OW, remind me of similar work in timelapse by "Dakotalapse".

Have a taste of their work. Just jaw dropping like your images.

Source

So I mentioned that my Mother has taken up photography in her retirement. She sent me a couple of pics this morning to ask me what I thought of them, so I thought I'd post them up and share them. Again these are not taken by me. I believe the bottom photo was taken in Italy last spring.
momsphoto4.jpg

momsphoto1.jpg

I'll post more as I get them, I've actually purchased a few from her that I really like. The show I was at last weekend she won an award for one photo she took of downtown NYC. I'll see if she'll send it to me so I can post it.

Got the tree up, decorated, and presents wrapped with my girlfriend (hers are the pretty wrapped ones, I suck at it)

T3, EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM, 21mm focal, f/8, 3.2 sec, ISO-100
IMG_2356_Small.jpg

Fun game, see if you can find all the ornaments

Figure I will add our most recent photo -- 6 mo/old duder :)

DSC_0856.JPG

Nikon D3300, 35mm,1.4f/s,auto ISO

Back