• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Please help! Coolant not going any further

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Give us a full list of your PC and loop so we know what pump you have at hand or better yet, put it all in your signature.

Give us a full list of your PC and loop so we know what pump you have at hand or better yet, put it all in your signature.

Pump:
http://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002704

Power Supply (couldn't find it in Tt website):
70357_index_gg.jpg

Pump pin:
b0050229647da9eb5599545a98bfccc6.png

Power Supply pin (wire colors are different):
94c41971_4pin_connector_002.jpeg

I used simple extra wires to jump these two. This seems so simple that every time I see it I feel more stupid. :bang head

I was sure that I did everything right because the pump was partially working.

glad to see you got it running, it looks great! like the guys have said you can plug your pump into the cpu fan header on your mb. that way you can control its speed/noise.

Yeah, that looks like a pump you could put on your MB with that wiring configuration. I'm sure the manual for the kit or pump would have told ya the same. Just wanted to make sure before you go blowing headers. With the stronger pumps, you couldn't do that as they usually come with their own molex for power via PSU.

All is looking good.

glad to see you got it running, it looks great! like the guys have said you can plug your pump into the cpu fan header on your mb. that way you can control its speed/noise.

Thanks man. Now I can manage that. I had this issue when I was doing the leak test, so, I had to connect it directly in the PS.

Back