• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Please help me identify which type of DFI Lanparty board I have

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KaiserWilhelm

Registered
I built a system for my friend (a Phenom II x2 rig) and in return, he gave me his old motherboard/cpu.

I do not have the power supply needed to turn it on. I know it works because it was running until I removed it from my friend's machine.

Can anyone give me a link to a site that shows the difference between the various DFI socket 939 boards out there?

Or better yet, can anyone identify which board this is based on this picture of it?

(Clicking on the picture will enlarge it.)

DSCF3635.jpg

(I know that is not a stock northbridge fan. The original was on it's last legs so I replaced it.)

I am just scratching my head because I can't find any sort of serial # on it. The underside is blank, no help there.

I have to make the tough choice to keep it or sell it. Thanks in advance for any help guys!

And if anyone wants to know...

If you find an old Geforce 2 mx manufactured by Creative, the VGA cooler fits perfectly on the DFI lanparty NF4 northbridge. :)

that looks like my old dfi sli-dr

edit:
its not the sli-dr it missing the 4 bottom sata ports

Last edited:
Back