• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Please suggest a mouse for finger tip type grip ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wolf11

I want to buy a mouse that will work with the finger tip grip and also have two side buttons for my thumb that I can reach with a finger tip grip. This can't be that hard to find. Please suggest some.

I was looking at G400s but it's pretty much a palm holding mouse from what I've read here and there. For fun I tried my friends mouse it's a logitech m510 it's not a gaming mouse but I kinda had problems reaching one of the thumbs buttons. I had to lift my palm off the pad to reach it. I have normal sized hads. I think I need kinda smallish mouse maybe. I do like the shape of the steelseries sensei/microsoft intellimouse if that helps any.

Perhaps an old Razer Copperhead or Diamondback? I really liked the Razer Abyssus for a while but it doesn't have the side buttons you want. I know the Steelseries mouses have a very good reputation, as well.

Last edited:
Just as reference I use a logitech mx518 which seems to have the same basic body as the m510 and G400. I use a fingertip grip with no issues and have fairly small hands, maybe that makes the difference. My thumb rests perfectly between the two thumb buttons.

Back