• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Possible new EK BLOCK

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
EK just posted up a short video due to the CES event.

Looks like a more detailed video on the TEC will be posted on day 3 of the event.

Last edited:
Nice to see TEC coming back. Too bad its on an ek product. Maybe this means Swiftech can get back in the game too.

Is it just me or did that video do its best to eloquently say "don't expect too much out of it but it might do something amazing!"

There was a demo video on this or something similar ..... buildzoid.... I believe but don't quote me. It was a video on an intel chip (Intel cooler) and he did a mod to fit a RYZEN chip. It worked got ok Temps..... this could be a different product though.

EDIT ..... the video was by debrauer not buildzoid.

Last edited:
Is it just me or did that video do its best to eloquently say "don't expect too much out of it but it might do something amazing!"

We will have to wait and see.

With the appropriate water loop (ie one with large rads) it will simply mean that one can probably keep the cpu temps at below ambient when under moderate loads which will enable average faster clocks.

Fairly pricey though.

The price isn't that unreasonable for what it is but the tech will need to mature a little bit for me to give it a shot. Plus I'd rather see some other brands try it out.

Back