• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Possible to fit a "Monsta 360" in a Haf-X?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I don't have any issues with a 480 Monsta in push/pull on the Primo case and I don't need 35mm fans to push through either
My fans run @ 650 rpms unless I run prime at high overclocks
The UT60 rads are some darn good rads too

This.

I love my UT60, and with the NB's I don't think I'll need anything thicker for a push through on the Monsta. :)

Not to hijack your thread but I am also debating about grabbing either a matching Black Ice SR-1 480 OR a Monsta 480 lol. It will only be in push configuration all around. I just need to make some measurements if I do decide to go with the Monsta. Flow meter, Temp sensors, QDC and angled fittings down there along with the rads with their fans.

I would love to change all my helix120s to NBs but that ain't happening unless I hit the 400mil jackpot tonight. :rofl:

Not to hijack your thread but I am also debating about grabbing either a matching Black Ice SR-1 480 OR a Monsta 480 lol. It will only be in push configuration all around. I just need to make some measurements if I do decide to go with the Monsta. Flow meter, Temp sensors, QDC and angled fittings down there along with the rads with their fans.

I would love to change all my helix120s to NBs but that ain't happening unless I hit the 400mil jackpot tonight. :rofl:

Hahaha, yea the NB's aren't cheap, that's for sure! As far as the rad situation. Go monsta man! I've heard nothing, and I mean nothing but awesomeness about it! That is the one rad you would earn respect from by putting NB's on, get some serious air to push through that rad and I'm sure temps would be :D

That + my 240 UT60 I will be a happy camper I think. :D

Hahaha, yea the NB's aren't cheap, that's for sure! As far as the rad situation. Go monsta man! I've heard nothing, and I mean nothing but awesomeness about it! That is the one rad you would earn respect from by putting NB's on, get some serious air to push through that rad and I'm sure temps would be :D

That + my 240 UT60 I will be a happy camper I think. :D

See you already have matching rads. I use the SR-1 series and would like to keep it all the same. But I can't help it with the thickness of that monsta. lol I really might grab it. 45mm or 80mm......hmmmm :-/

Last edited:
You would be suprised how easy the air flows through that rad
I put some cheap Rosewill fans on it and they do a pretty good job
I am going to try just the Rosewill fans in push compared to the NB's in push and see how well my temps stay

Well, got the loop filled, and majority of the work done. Still have some minor wiring to do etc. But everything is plumbed and looking very good!

I am very happy with my decisions in upgrading! I played a game of BF4 last night maxed out, and my gfx stayed about 33c!!! Wow, I am impressed!

Good temps overall and very happy! Thanks everyone for the help along the way!

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Back