• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Power LED Header

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I've run into this too before. If you have the space next to the header just remove a pin and move it next to the one you didn't remove.

I've run into this too before. If you have the space next to the header just remove a pin and move it next to the one you didn't remove.

In other words, pull one pin from the black housing and place it in the "middle slot" of the black housing. "Black housing" is the piece that reads "POWER LED" on the image below. Based on this image, if you flip the housing around, you'll see where you can push in a piece that holds the pin or connector in the housing. After removing it, you can slide it into the middle slot. From there, plug into your motherboard.

Power%20led.jpg

Thanks for the replys. I thought it was odd that this was even an issue, but it really is only the power on light so im not freaking out. Finished the cable managing and added some interior blue led to make it pretty slick looking. Got a black widow aftermarket heatsink fan that really helped with the phenom II x4 processor running a little on the hot side. 102 in the sf bay area yesterday.

Back