• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Project: Denali EC's Extreme New Case (like you would expect anything less)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah whatever happened to all those finished pics! And did you update your components inside your case with 8800GTX's and Core 2 duo extreme? And aweeesome job on your case. Simply amazing.

Sleepy_Steve said:
Please dont make that list, i wont be happy if it causes you to never do this again. :beer:

My guess is that it weighs 200-300lbs.

Yeah it does weigh in at about 300 lbs.

cravy said:
Yeah whatever happened to all those finished pics! And did you update your components inside your case with 8800GTX's and Core 2 duo extreme? And aweeesome job on your case. Simply amazing.

Sorry been busy as hell and I have had to divert some money that I was going to use for the upgrade to other things. Not that I still don't plan on upgrading though it just may not happen for a few months yet. I have all the other finished pics though let me see if I can't get them loaded up this week now that I am finally getting a breather after one hell of a busy year.

In other news my Mach II took a crap so I am trying to get it repaired as we speak.

Wow, this project is just getting more and more insane.

Can you give a rundown of all the hardware and stuff that's comprising this rig? Kind of like a parts list.

Aww man, sorry to hear about the Mach II :cry:

Ive been thinking I need to give my project wheels -- that way i end up taller than the denali case.

Just went through the whole thread. Must have felt great to be able to go extreme overkill on that. Good luck with getting it up and running again.

Back