• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Project Issues

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kewlnsol

Ok i ve got 2 projectors both with issues

1- EMP - 74 Epson

epson-emp-74-lcd-projector-2000-ansi-lumens-1011-22-bee@2.jpg

2 - EMP - 30 Epson

31NMTFCN52L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

1 - Keeps blowing its internal fuse (250v 5A Ceramic 20mm) replaced with a glass version of the same

Dont know why its doing it, could hear crackling in the back of it at first when it blew the first time but now just blows the fuse right away & what fuse should i need to use in the kettle lead im using any ideas as i think it may be pulling too much power through maybe ?

2 - need to find a lens filter (red) for it but really hard to get any parts for projectors point in the right direction ??

any help here is appreciated

The fuse issue is one I can help with. It's probably the AC/DC converter in the unit. Something like a capacitor in the filter has gone bad and is shorted. Or just about anything in the power circuits. You need to send the unit in for repair and no less than that. Or trash it if repair costs are too high.

You put a bigger fuse it could catch on fire.

cheers for the info, am really carefull electricity wise so woulndt put bigger fuse in than is already cheers for the advice :D

Back