• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Project: One for the missus ( more custom paint / airbrushing)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
after seeing your work, i've decided to move next door to you so i can be the neighbour who mooches and gets amazing work for free or close to it. so if you'll just go ahead and let me know where you live so i can make plans :)

very nice work.

Um.......:drool: ........I don't have the words to say how wonderful your work is.
With those skills you are bound for stardom. I hope to see your art work in an art show soon.
Brilliant!!

Thats amazing, I mean.....That thing needs to be framed and put in a musem of art...or at least submittted to a contest of sort.

PYROMANIAC said:
after seeing your work, i've decided to move next door to you so i can be the neighbour who mooches and gets amazing work for free or close to it.

Got your passport? ;)

sorry i havnt updated this in a while ! i clean forgot tbh

heres the finished pictures of the case !
thanks for the very kind words gents
!!

fineto017smallpd7.jpg

fineto007smallyr1.jpg

fineto008smallsb2.jpg

Note to self... turn lights on and stick the acrylic window back in !

fineto012smallcu4.jpg

Lauras star tattoos represented on the top of the case

thanks alot guys.
sorry for the delays on the updates etc.

Laura cas the PC now and is using it for all intents and purposes.
shes even thignking abotu upgrading it !. ive told here to have a look around and try and learn soem things about her PC so sjhe understands what i dribble on about all day lol

anyway. she absolutly LOVES the case and it made my day to see her reaction to it.

thanks for staying tuned !
Rick, over and out

Last edited:
Id be happy to get it back too if i didnt have my PC for 3 months :) hehe just kidding, looks awesome man!

Back