• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Questions about step up program

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

beavismorpheus

it will be 3 months since my purchase on the 20th

I bought a 7800gt for 300 on 12-20

1) I bought it from newegg, can i still trade up?

2) They arent in stock anymore on the evga site. do i have to ship it out before the 20th? do i notify them and sit on my card until they are in stock? or do i have to go without it until they have more in stock?

i have a 9800 pro and my asrock board supports AGP as well so i wouldnt be totally screwed. How longs it usually take for them to get more in stock?

We have received your request to Step-Up to the the new 256-P2-N560-AX. However, due to the high demand regarding this product, it may take several weeks for your request to be processed. You will be notified via email when your Step-Up request will be ready for further processing.

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i was confused. i didnt see newegg under the vendor list and thought i couldnt do it, but thats for prebuilt systems. doh!

i think as long as you have filled out your request before the 90 days is up you can still do it. I will let you know because by the time my request gets to me my 90 days will be up.

Back