• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Radiator Identification

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PerfectRazor

Registered
Hello!

I've recently purchased a radiator used off of Craigslist, but am having difficulty discerning it's exact model. By the dimensions it looks to be a black ice 360 model of some kind, but I'm curious to know which one. Thank you for any assistance you can provide! Rad1.png Rad2.png Rad3.png

If I'm able to see them closer and at different angles I might be able to tell you.

Ha, sorry the pictures are terrible. I'll take a close up shot of the fins. The dimensions are W~ 136 mm H = 397 mm Thickness55 = mm at the thickest point.

- - - Updated - - -

Rad4.png Rad5.png

From what I can measure, there are about five fins on each side for every centimeter. Is there any specific way you'd like to see the radiator?

Can I get a clear close up picture of the back side or the opposite side of the threads.

I'm looking to see if it has some spacing to the fins from its housing. If it does shown in the image below, its a Black Ice SR1. If not, its a Black Ice GTX.

SR1-Shroud-800-04.jpg

Thank you very much, tonight I confirmed the measurements, and the distance from the fins to the edge of the housing is 3/16''

Back