• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rank?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have done all the math and I get 21 days in Feb at 8 hrs a day. And that totals 168 hours. I am using my 1,278,111 avg and at the end of the month I will have 50 million something. Math is hard.:mad: That does not include my current points.:unsure:

I was just checking our stats and here we are. What gets me is we have 5,477 people that are not folding??????:(

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-13 112846.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-13 112846.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 2
I was just checking our stats and here we are. What gets me is we have 5,477 people that are not folding??????:(
Yeah, but you gotta remember some of those people were folding back in the early 2000's. People come to folding, people leave, people change teams. I started folding at EOCF in 2004 & quit their team in 2010. I came back to folding at team 32 in 2013 to participate in the Chimp Challenge (thanks & RIP Adak), then just kinda stuck with it. I have to cut way back in the summer time because it's hard enough to keep the house cool without the extra watt output.

Yeah, but you gotta remember some of those people were folding back in the early 2000's. People come to folding, people leave, people change teams. I started folding at EOCF in 2004 & quit their team in 2010. I came back to folding at team 32 in 2013 to participate in the Chimp Challenge (thanks & RIP Adak), then just kinda stuck with it. I have to cut way back in the summer time because it's hard enough to keep the house cool without the extra watt output.
I agree but it just seems like such a large number.

I would fold 24/7, but electricity prices are high, and our last government was cheating us on the electricity cost (it is actually documented and some people are in the queue to prison for this and many other things), so gave us even higher prices + when we pass some usage, then we pay even more. In which civilized country, the penalty for using a service is even higher cost? Typically, you use more and get lower prices, but hey, this is Poland.

Back