• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Recent dearth of good PC games

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
NWN 2 I'm really NOT looking forward to, and I absolutely loved the first + expansions.

I've read some interviews where the developers were worried about the strict schedule being forced on them. They actually fear that the NWN 2 release will be similar to Temple of Elemental Evil. If you played ToEE, you know what I'm talking about.

I'm dearly hoping NWN 2 will be solid, but I'm not buying it until it's been reviewed into the ground and the truth has been revealed.

InThrees said:
NWN 2 I'm really NOT looking forward to, and I absolutely loved the first + expansions.

I've read some interviews where the developers were worried about the strict schedule being forced on them. They actually fear that the NWN 2 release will be similar to Temple of Elemental Evil. If you played ToEE, you know what I'm talking about.

I'm dearly hoping NWN 2 will be solid, but I'm not buying it until it's been reviewed into the ground and the truth has been revealed.

Never knew about that, I am glad you told us though, I will definatly wait for some solid reviews to roll in first.

Yeah, if i could find the link to the interview i'd post it. It was pretty scary. Well, as scary as anti-hype about a game you've been anticipating can be, anyway. (Trying to keep things in perspective here. =p)

Back