• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Recommendations for FX-8120

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Gota love Intel fanboys. Whats your price range for your mobo?

Up to $150.00, I was thinking of going w/ z77 chipset in a mATX, will probably wait a bit to see what reviews are out there, how they do.

If the Ivy Bridge CPU gets released sooner, and Intel said it would, maybe the core i5 2500k will drop in price. That's what I'm hoping for.

the I5 will drop a good bit I believe in a month or less. More or less then seller can't get rid of there over stock you will see a lot of coupons or bundled deals etc. I'll see if I can find a good mobo should be pretty easy.

the I5 will drop a good bit I believe in a month or less. More or less then seller can't get rid of there over stock you will see a lot of coupons or bundled deals etc. I'll see if I can find a good mobo should be pretty easy.

Some bundle deals would be good. I don't have a microcenter by me, so I can't walk into the store! I wished I lived near Frys!

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Both the nearest Frys and MC stores to me are 250 miles away or so, in Houston, TX. And MC just finished having an insane deal on the 2600k. They were selling them for $199.99! :eek:

So what your telling me is you don't want to know that both fry's and newegg are with in a hour of me. Well 40 minutes with out traffic(which never happens).

So what your telling me is you don't want to know that both fry's and newegg are with in a hour of me. Well 40 minutes with out traffic(which never happens).

So what you are telling us is that you are going to be our buyer :D:D:D:ty:

Been a good two year sense the last time I set foot in fry's. I'm not a big fan of it I tend to only go with my little boy wants to go. To be honest I still have newegg ship me everything is the shipping is cheap.

Back