• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Refurb OCZ/PCP&C 610 & 750W

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Got mine today. Packed perfectly, looks spankin' new. Shoulda ordered two. :)

The one that I got looked brand new, as well. Not a mark on it.

It is "Crossfire Red", without a doubt. I don't mind, but some might.

For those that ordered the Crossfire Red, what connectors are white? I am ordering replacements in black and want to make sure I get the right ones...

Last edited:
For those that ordered the Crossfire Red, what connectors are white? I am ordering replacements in black and want to make sure I get the right ones...

What do you mean, which were white? Its a red PSU with black (whatever its called) on the wiring. It has umm if I remember 3 PCIE plugs, 4 SATA, several standard 5v molex. 12 pin, 5 pin and 24 pin?

Im using the 750w right now, and its working with no issues. it looked brand new and smells of new electronics :)

There are white molex connectors. Not at the office right now so I cant say if there are more.

There are a bunch of white connectors on my unit.

In addition to the standard 4-pin Molex connectors (8), there is a white mini-drive connector (for floppy drive type devices), as well as all three of the motherboard connectors (the 4-pin, 6-pin and 24-pin).

The SATA and the PCI-E connectors are all black.

Hope that I counted right, after all, I only have so many fingers to work with.

Back