• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Refurbished Corsair Keyboards

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dorito Bandit

Have any of you ever purchased a refurbished Corsair keyboard, if so, how was/is it? Were there ANY issues with it? Was it clean? Did it come in original packaging, or a plain box?

Also, if you have bought one and there were problems with it, did Corsair pay the return shipping cost, or you had to pay to return it?

Looking at some okay deals on their refurbished keyboards, but a little concerned about what I am buying. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, everyone!

I purchased a refurb Corsair K70 RGB a couple months ago from Newegg. Works great. Clean and looked completely new. I wondered the same thing and if they were worth saving $40+ off the "new" ones, I made the leap and it didn't burn me this time at least. I think the only thing I had was one key cap was popped off in the box when I got it, but it popped right back on.

I feel like I could take this keyboard, unplug it, beat someone to death over the head with it, plug it back in and type this sentence............

Seriously though, this thing is solid. I would have no issues getting a certified refurb.

Is it factory refurbished or seller refurbished?

Anyway I didn't buy a keyboard but a corsair refurbished psu and it has been working fine for a year and a half now, it came in a brown box with a sticker of the product name and certified refurbished, ect...
this is what it would look like

23-816-048-05.jpg

Is it factory refurbished or seller refurbished?

Anyway I didn't buy a keyboard but a corsair refurbished psu and it has been working fine for a year and a half now, it came in a brown box with a sticker of the product name and certified refurbished, ect...
this is what it would look like

View attachment 191415

It's sold on the Corsair website, so I assume they have refurbished it.

Thanks for the info!

Back